Summer 2016 Giveaway #10: The Terrible Two (7/11 – 7/17)

**UPDATE: This giveaway is now closed. Congratulations to our winner, EOIN M. in 4th grade! Eoin, I’ll deliver your winning book to you during the first few weeks of school.**

hooray-its-time-for-a-giveaway2

terrible-two

tbalogo

YOU can win a free copy of The Terrible Two by Mac Barnett and Jory John- one of this year’s Texas Bluebonnet Award Books!!!

“Miles Murphy is known for one thing and one thing only: pranking. He’s the best prankster his school has ever seen. So when he’s forced to move to boring Yawnee Valley (also known for one thing and one thing only: cows), he assumes he’ll be the best prankster at his new school too. There’s one problem. The school already has a prankster — a good one. A really good one.”

This book is 224 pages long and the suggested age range is 8-12 years old.

While you’re waiting to see if you’ve won, visit The Terrible Two website to read more about the series, watch the book trailer below, and check out other books on the 2016-17 Texas Bluebonnet Award List!

Here’s how to enter this giveaway:

1.  Visit the England Library blog between now and when the contest closes (Sunday evening, July 17th).

2.  Write a comment on THIS post.  Your comment should include your FIRST NAMELAST INITIAL, what GRADE you’re going to be in NEXT year, and a message for Mrs. Kupersztoch!  Do not leave any other personal information in your comment!  Do not post your e-mail address. Only one entry per student will be accepted, and only England Elementary students are eligible to participate.  Every comment has to be approved in order to appear on the website, so if you don’t see your comment right away, don’t worry!

3.  After the contest closes, I will choose a comment at random and that student will receive the giveaway prize!  The winner will be announced as an update at the top of this post and the prize book will be waiting for the winning student in August!

12 thoughts on “Summer 2016 Giveaway #10: The Terrible Two (7/11 – 7/17)

1. Dear Mrs.K,
    I’ m very eager to read this bluebonnet book. I wonder what pranks the pranksters will be doing.
    Have a great day Mrs.K!
    Nithila .K
    4th grade

2. I think that this book will be amazing to read and it is also a bluebonnet so that will double the fun of reading this amazing book. Hope you will have an amazing day.

3. I am very interested in this book because I think the problem is super fun and I love that it has a good storyline. I wonder what it feels like to be the main character. I like the book a lot.Have a great summer!See you soon!