Honor your child on their birthday by donating a book to the Elsa England Library. Books may be selected and purchased from the selected titles in the library for $15.00.
A bookplate with the honoree’s name and birthdate will be placed in the front of the book, and he/she will be the first to check out the book. The honoree’s name will also be added to our Birthday Book display in the hallway.
Here’s how it works:
- Print and fill out the Birthday Book Club form at the bottom of this post or pick up a form from the library. Please attach payment of $15.00 at the time of enrollment in the Birthday Book Club.
- A few weeks before your child’s birthday, we will send a reminder for them to come by the library to select a book.
- The book will be presented near your child’s birthday and they will be the first student to check out their special book.
- We can celebrate your child’s birthday no matter when it was– don’t worry if it has already passed! Details for summer birthdays are noted on the form.
- Please note: the program ends on April 12, 2019 for this current school year, so we may ensure your child can check out their book before the end of the school year!