Giveaway: July Jitters – ending 7/15

{this giveaway is now CLOSED}

YOU can win a free copy of July Jitters, the newest book in the Calendar Mysteries series (an early chapter book mystery series featuring the younger siblings of the A to Z Mysteries detectives), which will be published on June 26, 2012!  In this story, the kids and their pets are going to march in the Fourth of July Pet Parade. The winner of the patriotic pet costume contest gets a great prize—to be mayor for a day! For Bradley’s entry, Polly the Pony gets to be President Thomas Jefferson for the day. But Polly runs off with her red wig and hat still sitting on her head. Maybe she has stage fright! Can the kids find her and calm her down before the fourth of July festivities begin?

Here’s how to enter this giveaway:

1.  Visit the England Library blog between now and when the contest closes (Sunday, July 15th at midnight).

2.  Write a comment on THIS post.  Your comment should include your FIRST NAMELAST INITIALwhat GRADE you’ll be in THIS YEAR, and the title of your FAVORITE BOOK!  Do not leave any other personal information in your comment!  You do NOT need to include an e-mail address. Only one entry per student will be accepted, and only England Elementary students are eligible to participate.  Every comment has to be approved in order to appear on the website, so if you don’t see your comment right away, don’t worry!

3.  On Monday, July 16th, I will choose a comment at random and that student will receive the giveaway prize!  The winner will be announced here on the library blog and the prize book will be reserved for the winner to pick up from our library in August!

9 thoughts on “Giveaway: July Jitters – ending 7/15

1. I will be in second grade this year. Right now, my favorite book is from the Magic tree House series and is Abe Lincoln at Last.

2. I will be going to 4th grade . My favorite book series this summer is the Hunger Games and my favorite book is Mockingjay .

3. I will be going to Third Grade. I have many favorite books, but I just finished The BFG by Roald Dahl. It is one of my favorite book because it is about a Big Friendly Giant and was hilarious.

4. I will be going into second grade. I like the calendar mysteries book series. I also like to read books written by Mark Brown. My favorite book is February Friend from Calendar mysteries.

5. I’m going to 4th grade.My favorite book is The Tales of the Fourth Grade Nothing by Judy Blume. Judy Blume is my favorite author.