Giveaway #12 – Space Taxi: Water Planet Rescue (8/18 – 8/24)

UPDATE:  Emma R. in 3rd Grade is the winner of the free copy of Space Taxi: Water Planet Rescue!  Congratulations, Emma! You can pick up your prize book in the library when school starts in August! 

hooray-its-time-for-a-giveaway2

YOU can win a free copy of Space Taxi: Water Planet Rescue, set to be published in September, 2014 (recommended ages 6-10)!

space taxi

Archie Morningstar’s dad drives a taxi through outer space! And with the help of a talking cat named Pockets, Archie and his dad help fight crime across the universe.

In the second book in this series, Archie, his dad, and Pockets fly to a planet in peril: someone is stealing the water from this underwater world! Can Archie and Pockets…

While you’re waiting to see if you’ve won, click on the image below to check out the Space Taxi website and learn a few science facts:

space-taxi
Here’s how to enter this giveaway:

1.  Visit the England Library blog between now and when the contest closes (Sunday evening, August 24th).

2.  Write a comment on THIS post.  Your comment should include your FIRST NAMELAST INITIAL, what GRADE you’re going to be in NEXT year, and a message for Mrs. Kupersztoch!  Do not leave any other personal information in your comment!  Do not post your e-mail address. Only one entry per student will be accepted, and only England Elementary students are eligible to participate.  Every comment has to be approved in order to appear on the website, so if you don’t see your comment right away, don’t worry!

3.  After the contest closes, I will choose a comment at random and that student will receive the giveaway prize!  The winner will be announced as an update at the top of this post and the prize book will be waiting for the winning student in August!

12 thoughts on “Giveaway #12 – Space Taxi: Water Planet Rescue (8/18 – 8/24)

1. I would really like to read this book! Wendy mass is a great author and I love reading her books! They’re really fun!

2. Hello Mrs Kupersztoch,

I hope that you had an awesome summer!

I am interested in reading this book! I hope that they catch who’s stealing the water!

3. Hope you had a great summer Mrs. Kupersztoch!

I would really love to read this book. I would very happy of I can read this interesting book.

See you soon!